Brunel University London is a campus university (and the only one in London!). All our first year and international students that start in September are guaranteed accommodation on campus, where everything you need is on your doorstep and nothing is more than ten minutes’ walk away.
On our campus, we are developing plans to ensure that staff and students are safe whilst restrictions are in place. These include:
- Reviewing all teaching spaces to apply social distancing for face to face learning
- Designing campus circulation plans to manage flow of people with social distancing (this includes one-way systems around campus and designated entry and exit points to buildings)
- Installing signage and floor markings to aid social distancing on campus
- Reviewing policy on face coverings and health screening
- We are developing arrangements for quarantine, should they be required at the time.