Exit Menu

Living in Cambridge

If you're a Brunel student studying at the National Structural Integrity Research Centre in Cambridge (NSIRCC) you'll need to find private housing in Cambridge.

We have put a list together of agencies that are happy to help you in your search for suitable accommodation: Cambridge letting agencies

You will need to contact the individual agents, give them your details, budget and they will try to find you accommodation tailored to your individual circumstances. 

Brunel Student Homes will be happy to give general advice on looking for and renting a property should you have any concerns or need any tips or advice on any aspect of renting a property.