The Marketing team provide a number of core functions through a client based service to the university’s Colleges and Research Institutes. As well as creating relevant content and providing research and insight to support key business decisions, the team also establish key messages and engage with audiences through integrated campaigns. Taking responsibility for all marketing activity domestically and internationally, the Marketing team seek to raise the profile of the University, managing the relationship with potential students and other key stakeholders.
Our key areas are:
- Devising campaigns to communicate specific messages to key audiences.
- Working with all Colleges and Research Institutes across the University to bring together activities and ideas for communicating with target audiences.
- Creating content that engages with our target audiences.
- The production and development of publications.
- Provide insight through primary and secondary data to inform strategic and marketing decisions.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Domestic and international marketing.