School of Information Systems Computing and Mathematics
George Ghinea's Home Page
- Principal Investigator of FP7 IP VERITAS: Virtual and Augmented Environments and Realistic User Interactions To achieve Embedded Accessibility DesignS
(Brunel Grant total € 143000)
- Co-investigator of TCS project Toolset Development for
Performance Evaluation in the NHS (Brunel Grant total £112,392
plus £52,608 of cash funding from the NHS Trust)
- Royal Society Travel Grant, The 2006 IEEE International
Conference on e-Business Engineering (£1095)
- Co-investigator of FP6 EU consortium BASE2:Broadband Access
Satellite Enabled Education (Brunel Grant total € 156000)
- Principal Investigator of the EPSRC-funded Context-sensitive
Information Architectures (Grant total £7953)
- Co-Investigator of an ESRC-funded TCS project Computer based
toolkit to teach linguistics (Grant total £66.000).
- Co-Investigator of an ESRC-funded TCS project Visualisation of
Linguistic Concepts (Grant total £37.500).
- As part of the VIVID/PANDI research group, I have participated and
contributed to the activities of DELOS, an EU FP6-funded Network of
Excellence on Digital Libraries.