Two Law students, Daniel Moseley and Samir Choudhry, were recently awarded for their achievements in Commercial Impact at the annual Student Employee Of The Year award ceremony.
SEOTY is the UK's largest student awards dedicated to recognising the outstanding contributions and achievements of students who go the extra mile in combining their studies and part time work commitments. It has been coordinated on an annual basis by the National Association of Student Employment Services (NASES) since 2002 and has grown year on year, now with over 600 nominations nationally.
Each winner was presented with a certificate and Amazon gift voucher by Prof Bill Leahy.
Other Brunel student winners included:
- On Campus Above & Beyond: Manisha Chopra
- Commercial Impact: Samar Choudhry and Daniel Mosey
- Step Up To Leadership: Matthew Sarfas
- Off Campus Above and Beyond: Sairah Waseem
- Job Shop Student Temp Excellence Award: David Guest
The students listed below also received a ‘Highly Commended’ award:
- Off Campus Above & Beyond: Shanaj Miah
- Job Shop Student Temp Excellence: Kirsty Edwards- Capes and Sophie Ibotson