Group Request Forms for 2019/20 will be available from Tuesday 12 February 2019 until midnight on Tuesday 26 February 2019. This form will only be processed for students who have been successful in gaining a provisional allocation.
- Only one group request is required per group
- Your name can only be included in one group
- Maximum number in a group is 10
- It is the responsibility of the student completing this form i.e. the group leader to ensure that all the applicants are aware that their names are included on the application and forward on the confirmation email to all group members.
- Deadline date for Group Request Forms is Tuesday 26 February 2019
- Once the application has been submitted it may not be possible to add or remove names
- Groups will be notified on Tuesday 26 March 2019 with confirmation of which Halls of Residence your group has been provisionally allocated to
- Formal offers will be made by June/July 2019
- Completing this Group Request Form does not guarantee we can place you together e.g. where some students have been provisionally allocated standard accommodation and some en suite you will be placed separately. However, we will do our best to place you in your required group.