Skip to main content

Other ways to share your views

Below are some alternative ways you can contact the University if you want to share your views.

  • Share your concerns with your personal tutor, the Taught Programmes Office, placement tutor or dissertation supervisor - they'll be happy to help.
  • Speak to the Advice & Representation Centre (ARC), in the Union of Brunel Students, who can provide independent and impartial advice and address any inssues or concerns you have during your time as a student at Brunel.
  • Visit the Student Centre, based in the Howell building, who can assist with administrative enquiries including finance, visa applications, personal and welfare support.
  • Send a text to your Vice-Provost of students, Prof Bill Leahy, with any feedback or questions. Simply text 'BILL' and your message to 82228 and he'll get back to you within one working day.
  • Email with feedback about campus services, a member of the Campus Communcations team will reply within one working day.