The Mathematics of Finite Elements and Applications international conference with over 50 years of tradition in leading mathematical thought, brings together mathematicians and thinkers from different disciplines who have a common interest in the analysis or application of finite element and related methods, and promotes a wider awareness throughout the community of the latest developments in the field.
The conference, held every 3 years at Brunel, consist of plenary lectures, mini-symposia and parallel sessions.
We welcome participation relating to all aspects of numerical PDE's including, for example:
- FEM/BEM and related applications and analysis
- isogeometric analysis
- porous Media, sub-surface flow, fracking
- multiscale, coupled and multi-Physics problems
- meshless methods, hydrocodes
- biomedical and bioengineering modelling
- reduced basis methods
- CFD, structural mechanics and electromagnetism
- dynamics and impact, structural integrity
- smart/complex materials, metamaterials
- free surface flows, waves and acoustics
- localisation and regularisation