16 May 2023, 10:00 - 16:00
Brunel University London,Hamilton Centre
Join our public open day, spotlighting Brunel’s ageing-related research excellence and contributions to Health and Wellbeing across the Lifecourse.
- Research participation opportunities: Design for ageing, Social health across the life course, ‘beat the heat’ - heat stress and ageing, Understanding the ageing brain
- Health MOT - Back by popular demand! Test your balance and co-ordination!
- Happy to Chat project
- Nuclear veterans research
- Poster exhibition - meet the researchers (12:45-13:30)
- Research updates exhibition, using animation to bring research to life!
- Unlocking the cell: Bio-imaging Suite tours (book on the day)
Sit down for a cuppa and a chat any time you would like.
There will be no sitting down for lectures or formal talks during the day. There will be plenty to inform and entertain you; stay for as long as you like.
Lunch will be provided
This event is brought to you by:
This event is part of the Brunel Research Festival, which returns this May for a packed programme of online and in-person activities, celebrating cutting-edge and challenge-led research at Brunel and beyond.
Showcasing the world-class research carried out by colleagues from across the University, the Festival is a month-long celebration of the diverse local and global benefits of our research.
Free and open to all.
Explore the programme: brunel.ac.uk/brf
Click here to register your place