The Brunel University London Engagement Strategy and Support Unit (ESSU) are hosting our second External Engagement Day on Thursday 18th May 2023 from 9.30am – 2.30pm.
This FREE event which is open to businesses, charity organisations and Brunel University London staff will provide an opportunity to network and to discuss views on how Brunel can support the local community and business needs in Hillingdon.
ESSU Engagement Day Agenda
- 9.30am Registration and meet partner stallholders over coffee and pastries.
- 10.00am Welcome and introduction to the day - Professor Geoff Rodgers, Pro Vice -Chancellor Enterprise and Employment. Workforce development sessions
- 10.15am Brunel Professional Development Centre (PDC). Recruiting Brunel Students and Placement Opportunities. Jonathan Bainbridge – Director Professional Development Centre
- 10.35am Brunel Volunteers. Offering student support to the community. Marsha Thompson – Brunel Volunteers Manager. Innovation development sessions
- 10.55am Brunel Design School – Design Factory London. Ryan Smith – Project Manager
- 11.15am Brunel Business School, HIVE, Build Back Better and Help to Grow – funding support and business provision. Ben Botes – HIVE Director.
- 11.35am Break for coffee Understanding local needs and common priorities
- 11.50am Speed Networking
- 12.15pm Panel Discussion with Brunel and external stakeholders led by Prof Akram Khan - Supporting Local Community and Business Needs in 2023
- 1.15pm Q & A /Close
- 1.30pm – 2.30pm Lunch and Networking We are also able to offer space for a networking stall/stand.
To reserve a space please could you complete the attached booking form, attach a copy of your organisation’s Public Liability Insurance and email to email@example.com by 11th May 2023.
A table and two chairs will be provided and stall set up is from 8.30am for a 9.30am start.
If you have any questions regarding the event please do not hesitate to contact the Engagement Strategy and Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope that you are able to join us, Best wishes, Nancy