The Brunel Partners Academic Centre for Health Sciences hosted an NHS70 event on 4 July to celebrate the national and local achievements of the UK's much-loved National Health Service, which is 70 years old this year.
In attendance were staff past and present from across the health sector in the London Borough of Hillingdon, including:
- Brunel University London
- The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
- Healthwatch Hillingdon
- Hillingdon GP Confederation
- Hillingdon Hospitals Charity.
At the event, Dr Abbas Khakoo, Medical Director of The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, thanked NHS staff for the extraordinary work they do on a daily basis.
Joe Buchanunn, Media Relations
+44 (0)1895 268821 firstname.lastname@example.org