I joined Brunel as a lecturer on the Physician Associate Master's Programme in January 2020 and have been involved in educating Physician Associates in the UK since 2018. I am an examiner at the national Physician Associate OSCE examinations. I also attend the Faculty of Physician Associates SBA and OSCE writing workshops. I continue to work in the NHS as a General Practitioner in Pirbright, Surrey.
- Medicine (MBChB) 2007 University of Birmingham
- Member of Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) 2012
- Diploma of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRCOG) 2013
- Diploma of Child Health (DCH) 2017
- PG Diploma in Medical Education (University of Dundee) 2021