As the College Services Manager, Chris's role encompasses the delivery of, and support for, the College's technical, operational, IT, financial, business continuity, health and safety and infrastructure requirements. Chris and his team pride themselves on providing a first class experience to everyone who works, studies or visits the College.
Previous to his current role Chris worked for nearly 7 years within the Division of Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences as their Laboratory Manager which included teaching practical laboratory skills to the students. Chris is an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy; a professional member of the Institute of Science and Technology; and a holds a Level 6 Award in Management and Leadership through the Chartered Management Institute.
Outside of the College, Chris is also a champion of Brunel's Ministry of Defence Armed Forces Covenant, and helped lead their successful application for a Gold Award in the MOD's Employer Recognition Scheme.
- Head of the College's Services Team
- College infrastructure and equipment (including scientific / clinical equipment, and information services)
- Health, safety and environment issues within the College
- Business continuity planning
- Security and access control for the College