- Resolution of thrombo-inflammation
- Neutrophil-Platelet interactions
- Ischaemia reperfusion injury (I/RI)
- Formyl Peptide Receptors (FPRs)
- Annexin A1 Biology
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Inflammation in Cancer
PhD projects for research students
- Studying the immune systems first responders: neutrophils and platelets. Friends of foes?
- Understanding and manipulating our immune system to protect against ageing
- Pharmacological strategies to promote resolution of inflammation in disease
- Investigating thrombo-inflammation in disease
- Investigating microvascular dysfunction in sickle cell disease (SCD)
I have supervised a number of basic and clincal Ph.D. Students and post-doctoral fellows.