Mario Michaelides is a Reader in Games Design. For over 19 years, Mario has dedicated his career to academia, teaching a range of subjects encompassing Games Design and Development. His teaching achievements have led Mario to be awarded Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
In addition to teaching, Mario frequently consults on commercial projects, providing creative input and prototypes, especially in regards to UX (User Experience).
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Brunel Academy for the Transformation of Teaching Fellow
- Certified Scrum Master
- Director of Teaching & Learning for Arts & Humanities
- Reader in Games Design
- Games Design (Technology) Route Leader
- Recognised Programme Developer
- Tranzfuser Hub Coordinator
- Module Leader for Games Development 1: Prototyping & Communication, Games Development 2: Methodologies & Practice, Game Engine, Gaming Technologies, Serious Games, Hardware Technology, Software Technology, Interdisciplinary Games Design