Skip to Content
Dr Predrag Slijepcevic
Senior Lecturer & Bicgp/Research Co-Ordinator
Currently under supervision
- Hemad Yasaei, started in October 2005. Project title: “The role of Artemis in genomic instability and telomere maintenance”.
- Jayne Moquet (external student from Health Protection Agency) started in January 2005. Project title: “Mobile phone radiation effect on chromosomal aberrations in human cells”.
- Hiu-Pak Wong, Thesis title: "DNA double strand break repair and telomere maintenance in immortalized mammalian cells". Defended in August 2004.
- Erik Cabuy, PhD thesis title: Telomeres and telomerase in DNA damage response defective cells and brain tumours. Defended in March 2005.
- Suliman Al-Wahiby, PhD thesis title: Molecular cytogenetic analysis of telomeres in cells with mutant BRCA1 and BRCA1 genes. Defended in December 2005.
- Rhona Anderson (external student from MRC Harwell), PhD thesis title: Complex chromosome aberrations induced by densely ionizing radiation. Defended in December 2004.