I joined Brunel University in 2013 as the lecturer in finance and accounting. I was promoted to senior lecturer in 2019. My research focuses market-based accounting research. I have led and taught undergraduate and postgraduate modules. I am an ACCA qualified accountant and I was working as an auditor at KPMG before pursuing PhD studies at Brunel University.
- PhD Economics (Brunel)
- MSc Finance and Accounting (Brunel)
- BSc Management (Singapore)
- Programme leader of MSc Finance and Accounting
- Admission leader of MSc Finance and Accounting
- Accreditation leader for ACCA, ICAEW and CIMA