Who are we?
Brunel Pathway College is your streamlined route into Brunel University London. Students who are unable to meet the direct entry criteria at the university are invited to apply for the College, offering multi-level teaching in the heart of the Uxbridge campus. Flexible entry allows across postgraduate and undergraduate level study, including Foundation, First Year and Pre-Masters into a huge selection of prestigious university degree programmes.
A welcoming, safe and motivational environment, Brunel Pathway College welcomes new students across three intakes providing maximum flexibility – January, May and September.
Why choose to study at Brunel Pathway College?
- A Brunel Pathway College student is a Brunel University London student
- One offer letter – covering the full duration of your studies to graduation
- Guaranteed progression to the next stage upon achieving required pass mark
- Flexible entry requirements across Foundation, Year One and Pre-Masters
- Multiple intakes to suit your preferred timeline
- On-site support and guidance, caring for each individual throughout their studies
- Smaller class sizes with no more than 30 students per group
- Access to all University facilities, clubs, societies and career services
Brunel Pathway College courses
Click here to see the range of foundation courses available.
Based on our Brunel campus, west London.
Start in: January, May and September