Our Postgraduate Open Evenings are taking place on:
- Wednesday 23 January 2019
- Wednesday 22 May 2019
Our Postgraduate Open Evenings run throughout the year and are designed to give you an idea of what postgraduate and research life at Brunel is like, giving you the chance to discuss your interests with both staff and current students. This is your opportunity to immerse yourself in your chosen subject and meet people who are just as passionate as you are.
Whether you are looking for a taught course or research course, our Open Evenings at Brunel University London will give you the opportunity to ask all the questions you need and will hopefully provide you with your perfect study choice.
During the evenings you will have the chance to:
- Meet academic staff
- Find out all about your chosen programmes and research areas
- Meet current postgraduate students
- Take part in talks about postgraduate life at Brunel
- Learn more about our World-leading Research Institutes and their projects
- Hear about funding opportunities, finance and scholarships
- Possibly apply for a postgraduate taught programme that interests you
* Current and past Brunel students are invited to attend our early VIP opening at 3pm
Visit our dedicated Brunel PhD Help Desk, where you will be able to find out about:
- Choosing your supervisor
- Tips on preparing your research statement and the application process
- PhD programme structure and timeframes
- Assessment and supervisory meetings
Thinking of applying?
During the University-wide Open Evenings our Admissions team will be on hand for those who wish to apply to a postgraduate taught programme. In order to apply on the evenings, you must bring with you:
- Past qualifications
- Personal Statement
- References (at least one reference)
- Passport (if possible but not absolute necessary)
- Details of the course you would like to apply for
Brunel's Admissions staff can make a provisional offer if you are applying with standard qualifications on courses which do not require interview - subject to meeting the entry requirements. If you meet the requirements we will give you a provisional offer (a letter subject to a two week expiry date for you to fully apply through our online application system and upload the relevant documents including the offer letter).
Please note we cannot:
- Make offers on the spot for courses that require interview or further assessment, such as portfolios or samples of work
- Make offers on the spot to applicants with uncommon qualifications
- Make offers to postgraduate research students
- Take applications – all applicants must apply through our online system
Subject specific Open Evenings
PGCE Information Evening, 5 February 2019:
Learn more about our ‘Outstanding’ (Ofsted 2015) PGCE courses including primary education and secondary education and find out how the course is structured, entry requirements, skills tests, bursaries and funding, and student loans.
Keep in touch before, during and after your visit!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram