Our Postgraduate Virtual Open Day is a fantastic opportunity for you to discover Brunel. Explore all aspects of university life, talk to our staff and students, and find out what Brunel has to offer.
Our next event will be on Wednesday 2 February, 2pm – 5pm
What to expect during the event:
- Learn more about our postgraduate courses and research opportunities by talking with our academics
- Find out about all the facilities and on-campus accommodation options we have to offer
- Talk to our admissions team and ask any questions you have
- Find out how we support our international students, including funding opportunities, visa and immigration information
- Hear from a PhD student on the practical aspects and logistics of a research programme
- Learn about the possibilities ahead in our talk with the PhD Careers Consultant
- Hear from our dedicated teams including the Professional Development Centre, and Student Services
- Chat to current students and hear all about their experiences at Brunel
- Watch our webinars on-demand and ask questions of our experts in the scheduled chat sessions.
If you can’t make our next Open Day, don't worry! There are other ways you can make sure Brunel is for you:
- You can book for another one of our Virtual Open Days (dates coming soon)
- we are running a range of online and on-campus events including public lectures, seminars, conferences and lunchtime concerts
- you can explore our campus through our virtual tour.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram