Undergraduate Study at Brunel Business School
A degree from Brunel Business School is designed to prepare you for a successful career in business.
Our degree courses
The courses below incorporate the placement option.
- Business and Management (Accounting) BSc
- Business and Management (Marketing) BSc
- Business and Management BSc
- International Business BSc
Why choose Brunel Business School?
- High quality teaching: You will learn from academics at the forefront of their fields. Our students benefit from international level research findings which are regularly applied in lectures.
- In depth knowledge: Master the main functional areas of business and management. Keep pace with the ever-changing world of business and the new practices or innovations as they are introduced.
- Innovative pastoral care: In addition to carefully selected academic members of staff who are ideally suited to the role of being a personal tutor, we have a team of staff known as ‘BBS Student Support’, who are able to offer support and guidance on every single aspect of a student’s study
- Meeting the needs of employers: We are committed to producing talented professionals out of our students who have the skills and confidence needed to thrive in today’s business environment. Our Business Life programme provides a structure within which you can develop skills employers want, create a clear pathway to your chosen career and prepare to enter the world of work.
- Work Placement Scheme: Put your academic study into practice and gain invaluable experience of the workplace.
- Professional accreditation: You can be exempt from entry level examinations of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), the Chartered Institute for Management Accountants (CIMA), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
- Excellent rankings performance: We consistently feature in the independent league tables as one of the top business schools, thanks to high quality, research-led teaching and strong practical training that leads to excellent employability.