- Business and Management (Accounting) BSc
- Business and Management (Marketing) BSc
- Business and Management BSc
- International Business BSc
Why choose Brunel Business School?
- High quality teaching: You will learn from academics at the forefront of their fields. Our students benefit from international level research findings which are regularly applied in lectures.
- Business Life: our personal and professional student development programme offers soft skills training, corporate guest speakers, project management skills and technical training such as Sage and SPSS.
- In depth knowledge: You will master the main functional areas of business and management and keep pace with the ever-changing world of business; it's new practices and innovations.
- Innovative pastoral care: In addition to a personal tutor, you will have access to a team of staff known as ‘BBS Student Support’, who are you can contact for advice and support on every aspect of your studies.
- Meeting the needs of employers: Our Business Life personal and professional skills programme provides ‘soft skills’ ICT and other training sessions to help prepare you for the world of work, now, and into the future.
- Work Placement Scheme: Put your academic study into practice and gain invaluable experience of the workplace.
- Professional accreditation: if you choose business with marketing or accounting you can look forward to exemptions to some of the examinations of leading professional bodies like the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), the Chartered Institute for Management Accountants (CIMA), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) and the International Association of Accountants (AIA).