MSc Structural Integrity Scholarship
Terms and conditions 2016/17
1. Scholarship details
Value: £12,500 fee waiver covering partial fees for the full time MSc Structural Integrity starting in October 2016/17 entry
How many: 16
Application process: No formal application required. Applicants may apply as normal through the course web page indicating a desire to be considered for the Scholarship, and including in the personal statement evidence of a desire to pursue a career in Structural Integrity. All the required information will be taken from the course application form and verified at registration.
To be considered for a MSc Structural Integrity Scholarship a student:
- must normally have a minimum of a UK 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent
- must have an unconditional offer of a place on the MSc Structural Integrity programme
Applications will be reviewed on a regular basis throughout the year and scholarships will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis, until all the scholarships have been allocated.
4. Conditions of payment
The student is enrolled at the University on the MSc Structural Integrity.
5. Withdrawal of Scholarship
- The University reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship from anyone who is found to have misled the University about any aspect of their eligibility and to seek repayment of any monies already paid by appropriate means.
- This scholarship is only applicable to students enrolled on the MSc in Structural Integrity, if a student changes to a different programme, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Fee waivers are applied at the start of the academic year as part/all of a scholarship entitlement and will not normally be amended once the fee waiver has been processed. Any tuition fee liability remaining after fee waivers are applied would therefore be calculated in accordance with The Student Financial Policy. In the case of withdrawal or abeyance the tuition fee and the fee waiver are calculated in accordance with The Student Financial Policy.
- Should a PGT student receive a fee discount and subsequently withdraw from the course or go into abeyance, the tuition fee will be reduced in line with the Student Financial Policy. The fee discount will be applied to the reduced tuition fee.