08 Nov 2017, 09:00 - 15:00
BLOOMS 19-23 Featherstone Street London EC1Y 8SL
Under the funded Co-Innovate programme we are offering London based SMEs, Start-Ups and Entrepreneurs the opportunity to attend these sessions for free. You will need to complete at least two of the four offered courses (you can mix and match according to interest area/business focus) and register with our Co-Innovate programme.
Check if you are eligible:
- You are a Small to Medium Enterprise / start-up / early stage entrepreneur
- You are trading from a London borough
By course leader Marija Butkovic, Digital marketing and PR strategist
[This workshop is part of a series of two.]
Part 1: Digital Marketing & PR
Wednesday 8th November, 9am to 3pm
Extend your knowledge in essential techniques and tools used for effective digital marketing, learn practical and proven strategies to generate leads and ultimately increase business profits and gain the ability to apply a digital marketing framework and plan to your business.
- How to set objectives for your online marketing activity
- How to put together a digital marketing plan / strategy
- How to run effective email marketing campaigns
- Basics of social media marketing for business
- Basics of media relations and PR
- What is content marketing and why it’s important?
- What are the essential digital marketing, social media and PR tools
- Events management
- Personal branding and why it’s important
ABOUT THE COURSE LEADER
Digital marketing and PR strategist
Marija Butkovic is a digital marketing and business consultant who has worked across a range of projects in different industry sectors, including legal, journalism, tech, IoT, wearable tech and fashion tech.
She is a co-founder of Kisha Smart Umbrella - a wearable tech startup behind the world's smartest fashion tech umbrella, and founder and CEO Women of Wearables - UK’s and Europe’s first organisation aiming to support, connect and mentor women in wearable tech, fashion tech, IoT and VR/AR.
She regularly writes and blogs on topics of wearable tech, diversity and entrepreneurship.