At Brunel University London, we're proud of our vibrant international community and we welcome students from Denmark. We have over 110 nationalities represented on campus, and our students from Denmark make a valued contribution to our multi-cultural envrionment. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017 places Brunel 24th in the top 200 universities for international students. To find out more about what it's like to be a student at Brunel, read our International Student Guide.
Accommodation at Brunel has been ranked 3rd best in London and top 20 in the UK in the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2017. If you confirm your offer to study with us and apply for a room on campus by 31 August, we'll guarantee you accommodation.
Current students and alumni
The Union of Brunel Students has over 100 student societies, including cultural, academic, nationality, campaigning, performance, faith and religion and general interest societies. Joining a society is a great way to meet people and try something new!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to find out more about life on campus.
Find entry requirements by course
Please select course level and subject area.
Entry criteria are subject to review and change each academic year.
Undergraduate foundation programmes with London Brunel International College
If you do not meet the entry requirements for direct entry to our Bachelor’s degree programme at Brunel University London, we will assess your eligibility for a relevant undergraduate pathway programme with London Brunel International College where applicable.
We offer Foundation and International Year 1 programmes in:
- Business and Management
- Economics and Finance
- Engineering (foundation only)
Pre-masters programmes with London Brunel International College
If you do not meet the entry requirements for direct entry to our Master’s degree programmes, we will assess your eligibility for a relevant Pre-Masters programme with the London Brunel International College where applicable.
We offer Pre-Masters programmes in:
- Business and Management
- Environmental Science (Sustainability)
- Business Computing/Computer Science
English language requirements
In general, our courses ask for an English level of between IELTS 6.0 and 7.0 or equivalent. Some courses will have higher requirements (and will require you to also reach minimum sub-scores), so please check your course page for the exact level.
Find out more about English language requirements.
If you need support with English before or during your degree programme, Brunel Language Centre offers a range of English courses to suit your level of English. Brunel Language Centre is accredited by the British Council and is ranked in the top 3 university language centres in the UK.
View our course pages for specific entry requirements
Each year, we offer over 100 scholarships to international students. Details of our scholarships are below. Click on the scholarships for information on how to apply and full terms and conditions:
- Value: Successful postgraduate applicants will receive £6,000 tuition fee waiver for year one only and successful undergraduate applicants will receive £6000 tuition fee waiver for up to three years
- Entry point: Available for September 2019 entry
- Eligible applicants: Available to International self-funded students who hold an offer of study for a full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught course for September 2019 entry
- Deadline to apply: apply by 30 April 2019 to be considered for an early award or apply by 31 July 2019 to be considered for a later award. Registration is now open
- How to apply: Offer holders can register their interest for the International Excellence Scholarship here
For full terms and conditions please visit this link.
Hello! I’m Karen Arnold, your Brunel contact for Denmark.
I hope you found the information on this page and the links on the right useful.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.