Whether you're looking for volunteers for a one-off event, or looking to fill a regular volunteer opportunity, Brunel Volunteers are happy to help.
We work alongside voluntary groups, charities and other not-for-profit organisations in the Hillingdon and London area. Our students are keen to learn new skills and help to improve the community in which they live. We provide organisations with students eager to volunteer, and also assistance and collaboration on community events.
Registering with us
- If you feel as though you have any volunteering roles for us to advertise please download the following forms:
- Organisation Registration Form.
- Voluntary Opportunity Details Form.
- You must fill out a separate charity form for each role you have.
- Please read and sign our Partnership Agreement Form. You only need fill the form out once.
- Email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your Public Liability Insurance and Logo.
- Upon response by the BV team, an advertisement for your role will be placed on our website, and there will be a notification on our Facebook,Twitter and Instragram.
- Volunteers apply through us, and we relay all applicants to you for selection.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate organisations without Public Liability Insurance, or promote volunteering roles looking to replace paid roles.
As part of Brunel’s commitment to the local community, Brunel has signed the National Co-ordinating Centre for Public Engagement’s manifesto for public engagement.