Daniella Logun Foundation - Social Media Volunteer
Details of the Charity:Share this
The Daniella Logun Foundation (DLF) is a niche children’s charity established in memory of Daniella Logun who passed away from a brain tumour in 2016, aged 12.
We offer holistic wellbeing support to Children & Young People diagnosed with brain tumours, other cancers and their families, living in Hillingdon & the surrounding areas.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
This is an exciting new opportunity for a friendly, active volunteer to join the Daniella Logun Foundation (DLF) based in West London as a Social Media Volunteer
Your role will indirectly contribute to the improved wellbeing of our children & their families.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Social Media Volunteer to support with the following responsibilities:
- Uploading content across a range of social messaging platforms
- Creating schedules where necessary and ensuring they are adhered to
- Assisting with the creation of social content
- Assisting with the creation of social metrics and an understanding of what is working, and then reacting accordingly
- Creating, distributing and engaging with written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Undertaking any other duties relevant to the role that may be allocated by the Head of Department or member of the Senior Management Team
The ideal volunteer will be experienced in Social Media Platforms & Account Management, friendly and have a real commitment to our children and their families. We are seeking an individual with a can-do, reliable attitude who is ready to join our close team of volunteers immediately
- An eye and ear for the latest trends on social media, as well as understanding the context as to why they are trending
- An ability to write and create sharp, pithy, fun, platform-specific content that will get people reacting
- An understanding of the strengths and differences of the major social platforms: TikTok, IG, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook.
- A strong understanding of the livestreaming space (ie Twitch, YouTube Live)
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets etc) and MS Office
- Knowledge of graphic design software such as Canva
- Full training & induction will be provided
- Reasonable out-of-pocket expenses will be paid to cover reasonable out-of-pocket costs
- Volunteering hours to go towards the Brunel Volunteers Award