Dr Nuhu Braimah
Senior Lecturer in Project & Infrastructure Management
Howell Building 254
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0)1895 265919
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences
- Institute of Energy Futures
- Resource Efficient Future Cities
- Consultant on Construction Project and Programme Management; Acutus, London, 2008.
- Visiting Lecturer in Civil Engineering Modules, University of Wolverhampton, 2004- 2007.
- Peer reviewer for the International Journal of Project Management and ASCE’s Journal of Construction Engineering and Management.
- Civil Engineer for the design and construction supervision of Water and Sanitation Projects; Trend Group, Ghana, 2001-2004.
- Teaching/Research Assistant for Civil Engineering Department, KNUST, Ghana, 2000-2001.
- PhD in Construction Management, University of Wolverhampton, UK; Sept. 2008.
- B.Sc. (Hons.), First Class, Civil Engineering, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana; 1996-2000.
Newest selected publications
Braimah, N. (2013) 'Construction delay analysis techniques—A review of application issues and improvement needs'. Buildings, 3 (3). pp. 506 - 531.
Ghadamsi, A. and Braimah, N. (2012) 'The influence of procurement methods on project performance: A conceptual framework'.Management of Construction: Research to Practice (MCrp) Conference. Montreal, Canada. 26 - 29 June. [unpublished]
Braimah, N. (2010) 'A conceptual model for effective maintenance of productivity records: a tool for facilitating the analysis of disruption claims'.The Construction, Building and Real Estate Conference for the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Salford, UK. 2 - 3 September.
Braimah, N. and Ndekugri, I. (2009) 'Consultants' perceptions on construction delay analysis methodologies'. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 135 (12). pp. 1279 - 1288. ISSN: 0733-9364
Braimah, N. and Ndekugri, I. (2008) 'Contractors' and consultants' perceptions on construction project delay analysis methodologies'.COBRA Conference. Dublin, Ireland. [unpublished]