Dr Pedro Martin-Moreta
Lecturer in Flood & Coastal Engineering
Howell Building 205
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0)1895 265805
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences
Pedro is a Lecturer in Flood and Coastal Engineering in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Brunel University London. He has 15 years of experience in flood risk, flood modelling and river engineering, both as a consultant and researcher. His principal research interests are flood hydraulics, flood defences and numerical modelling in rivers.
· PhD, Technical University of Catalonia.
· MEng in Civil Engineering, Technical University of Madrid, 1998.
· Lecturer in Flood and Coastal Engineering Engineering, Brunel University London, 2018-current.
· Lecturer in Fluid Mechanics and Geotechnical Design, University of West Londonege London, 2015-2017.
· Lecturer in Hydraulic Structures and River Engineering, University of Castilla-La Mancha, 2001-2003.