How to apply for an undergraduate course
Apply through UCAS
Apply through UCAS.You will just need the course code from the relevant course page on our website and Brunel’s institution code, which is B84. UCAS provide full guidance for completing your application form on their system, which includes:
- How to complete the form
- Selecting up to 5 course choices
- Providing a personal statement
- Providing a reference
- Paying the UCAS course fee (if applicable)
You can also view our top tips for completing your UCAS application form, including your personal statement.
Apply through an international advisor
If you're an international or EU applicant you applying through one of our registered agents, then they will complete your application on your behalf. Please note we can only consider direct online applications through agents if you have not applied through UCAS and will not apply through UCAS for this year of entry. To find a Brunel University London registered agent in your country please check our specific country pages.
When to apply?
- For courses beginning September 2024, you must apply by 23 August 2024 (however some courses may close earlier than this, so we would recommend applying as early as possible). After this deadline applications will be accepted only if there are spaces on the course and there is sufficient time to progress your application (e.g. interviews, portfolios if required, the visa process for international students).
Completing the application form
You need to complete the form on UCAS.
You will be asked to provide the following information :
- Personal details
- Academic qualifications (level, subject, where studied, results, year taken)
- Work experience details (name of organisations, start and end dates)
You will be asked to submit supporting documents electronically, so you can upload scanned or photographed copies of the documents on MyApplications portal, you can also check your application status through this portal.