Skip to main content

Requirements for international students at Brunel

Academic qualifications
On each course page you’ll find a dropdown box to find the entry criteria for most international qualifications. You’ll need to provide your full official transcript and certificate before you can register at Brunel. For students who need a visa to study in the UK, you will need to provide these documents before we can issue your CAS. If you have completed the qualification already, you can upload the documents as part of your application. If you are still completing the qualification, simply upload an interim transcript with your application and you can provide the full documents once you complete your qualification.

English Language qualification
All applicants need to be able to demonstrate their English Language ability as part of their application to Brunel. We accept a whole range of English Language qualifications and you can find the specific requirements for each course on the course page. For some countries we can accept an academic qualification as evidence of your English Language ability in place of an English Language test, you can check by selecting your country to see what qualifications and grades are accepted.

You’ll need to upload a copy of the photo page your current passport as part of the application process. Also if you’ve had any UK Visas before, you should upload a copy of these with your application too.

International students require a £5,000 deposit towards their tuition fees before you will be issued with your CAS. Full details about how to pay your deposit will be included in your offer email.

Immigration and Visas 

Find out more about immigration and visas.