The Open Research and Rights Office offers key services to help Brunel researchers record, store and disseminate research and related activities. Our services are designed to support and accelarate a cultural transition to open digital scholarship.
We put our researchers at the heart of everything we do. If you want to get answers and information about any of our systems or services, get in touch with our team.
We also welcome feedback, so if we've helped you resolve a problem or you aren't happy with the service you've received, let us know so we can keep on doing it or put things right.
Contact us by email
Please email us using the generic mailboxes where appropriate, which will help us respond to your query more quickly.
Contact us by telephone or virtually
if you need to speak to us, we encourage you to get in touch ideally on Teams or Zoom using the contacts below. Alternatively, you can also reach us by telephone, Monday to Friday between 9.30am – 4.30pm.
Team members and their key areas of responsibility are outlined below. The team lead is Monique Ritchie, Associate Head: Open Research and Rights.
- BRAD, BURA and REF output requirements: +44 (0)1895 266 143 - Dominic Benson
- Copyright and open research (all areas): +44(0)1895 266 169 - Monique Ritchie
- Open access and open research: +44 (0)1895 267 330 - Stephen Street and Fotis Mystakopoulos
- Research data management and Brunel Figshare: +44 (0)1895 267 697 - Catharine Bailey
- Thesis archiving, BRAD, BURA output management: +44 (0)1895 266 - Satyesh Shah
Contact us through the LibAnswers service
Browse popular questions or search our FAQs. Key topics: Research and Publication, Copyright and Plagiarism. You can also ask a new question if you can't find a suitable answer.