The Open Research and Rights Office offers key services to help Brunel researchers record, store and disseminate research and related activities. Our services are designed to support and accelarate a cultural transition to open digital scholarship.
We put our researchers at the heart of everything we do. If you want to get answers and information about any of our systems or services, get in touch with our team.
We also welcome feedback, so if we've helped you resolve a problem or you aren't happy with the service you've received, let us know so we can keep on doing it or put things right.
Contact us by phone
During the pandemic, we are working remotely, and encourage you to get in touch by Teams or using the email contacts below. ThIf you have any queries, please ring us Monday to Friday between 9.30am – 4.30pm. The team lead is Monique Ritchie, Associate Head: Open Research and Rights
- BRAD, BURA and REF output requirements: +44 (0)1895 266 143 (or 266 017) - Dominic Benson
- Copyright: +44(0)1895 266 169 - Monique Ritchie
- Open access and APC funding requests: +44 (0)1895 267 330 - Stephen Street
- Research data management and Brunel Figshare: +44 (0)1895 267 697 - Catharine Bailey
- Thesis archiving: +44 (0)1895 266 - Satyesh Shah
Contact us by email
Please email us if you have any queries