The scholarship programme is open for men and women. Last year we were delighted to receive applications from regions including England, Wales, Ireland, Hong Kong and South Africa.
If you would like to apply for an Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Academy scholarship or discuss your eligibility before you apply, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. To complete your application, please make sure you attach a cover letter, Rugby CV and Rugby Highlights reel to your email.
- For September 2020:
- First application deadline: Wednesday 15 January 2020
- Second application deadline: Friday 5 July 2020
- Third application deadline: Friday 4 September 2020. Applications after 4 September 2020 will be accepted for a waiting list and places will be offered only if places become available in the programme
- For September 2021:
- First application deadline: Friday 15 January 2021
- Second application deadline: Friday 2 July 2021
- Third application deadline: Friday 3 September 2021. Applications after 3 September 2021 will be accepted for a waiting list and places will be offered only if places become available in the programme
After reviewing your online application, you will be contacted by Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club. If your online application is satisfactory, you will be assessed by the Club’s Academy Team. Our Head of Recruitment is responsible for our talent identification team who attend and review school and club matches as well as AASE and Premiership Academy League games to give us the best possible information across the talent landscape. You will be contacted after your assessment is finished by the Club about the final outcome of your scholarship application.
Please note that you will need to make two separate applications and meet the entry requirements both of the rugby scholarship programme and a foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate or research course at Brunel University London.