Trailfinders Rugby Academy are delighted to welcome on board this year’s freshers into the programme at Trailfinders Sports Club.
Completing their initial weeks at the club, the new arrivals are settling in well to life here, as we look to bed them into our Academy set-up ahead of the 2021/22 season.
Over the coming weeks we will be introducing you to our freshers and telling you a little more about their backgrounds.
Here are our first group of fresh faces:
- Tom Jones - Back Three, Felsted School - Played in Rosslyn Park 7s for the club, he’s a fast, elusive and hardworking attacking back.
- Josh Tusler – Can play at either 10 or 12, is a former Harlequins U18 from Cranleigh School and will be playing this weekend in 7s for Trailfinders Academy. He’s a powerful distributor coming in a highly rated player.
- Freddie Fearnley – A Hooker who previously played for St Paul’s Catholic College and London Irish’s Under 18s, he’s a mobile, powerful, and hardworking front rower.
- Max Brewer - Hooker - Chinnor RFC
- Freddie Hayes – Back Three – Bognor RFC
- Werner Nel, Fly Half - Suffolk University
- Noah De Wild – Prop - Hayes School
- Harry Johnson - Scrum Half – Camberley RFC
- George Okolo - Prop - Ealing Trailfinders EPP
- Callum Ross - Second Row - Samuel Whitbread Academy
- Oscar Berry - Second Row - Sir Thomas Rich's School
- Leon Wood – Scrum-Half - Eastbourne College
This article was first published by the Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Club. Read the original here