Professor Akram Khan
Professor in Communications and Computer Technology
Tower D 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)1895 266519
Physics, Grid Computing, Accelerator Technology
Akram Khan is a professor of Experimental Particle Physics and High Performance Computing. He is involved in the following research projects:
- Member of the CMS Collaboration, working on a detail analysis of the Top Quark analysis.
- Group Leader of the Brunel Experimental Particle Physics Group.
- Group leader of the Brunel BaBar Experimental group at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Centre.
- Member of the GridPP Collaboration, working on distributed analysis, monitoring and accounting systems.
- Member of the Conform Collaboration, working on the EMMA and PAMELA project in developing a novel accelerator design for a Cancer therapy machine.
- Development a novel in-vivo radiation dosimeter for Cancer therapy.
- Brunel University Public Engagement Ambassador
Have a small grant from STFC for interviewing scientists (draft).
Publication and Citation for Akram Khan: