- PhD - Studies into the growth survival and cell death of cancer cell lines, University of Sheffield Medical School
- BSc (Hons) Biochemistry - University of Wales, College of Cardiff
- 2008: PGCert TLHE
- 2006: Enrolled PG Cert Brunel University London
- 2001: College Certificate in Teaching Skills for Higher Education, Royal Holloway University of London
- Division Lead (Biosciences) (2017-)
- Member of Departmental Management Board (2017-)
- Associate Dean (Quality Assurance) (2014-17)
- Member of University Quality Assurance Committee (2014-17)
- Member of the Higher Education Review Working Group (2014-16)
- Member of College (CHLS) Management Board (2014-17)
- Member of College (CHLS) Education Committee (2014-17)
- Member of Departmental Academic Committee (2014-17)
- Associate Deputy Head of School (Learning and Teaching) (2012-14)
- Recognised Programme Developer (2015-)
Newest selected publications
Bomer, M., Perez Salamo, I., Florance, H., Salmon, D., Dudenhoffer, J-H., Finch, P., (2020) 'Jasmonates induce Arabidopsis bioactivities selectively inhibiting the growth of breast cancer cells through CDC6 and mTOR'. New Phytologist, in press (4). pp. 1 - 15. ISSN: 0028-646X Open Access Linket al.
Houghton-Gisby, J. and Harvey, AJ. (2020) 'ACBD3, Its Cellular Interactors, and Its Role in Breast Cancer'. Cancer Studies and Therapeutics, 5 (2). pp. 1 - 7.Open Access Link
Harvey, AJ. (2018) 'Overview of Cell Signaling Pathways in Cancer', in Badve, S. and Kumar, G. (eds.) Predictive Biomarkers in Oncology Applications in Precision Medicine. Cham, Switzerland : Springer. pp. 167 - 182. ISBN 10: 3319952277. ISBN 13: 978-3-319-95227-7. Open Access Link
Chudasama, D., Bo, V., Hall, M., Anikin, V., Jeyaneethi, J., Gregory, J., (2017) 'Identification of novel cancer biomarkers of prognostic value using specific gene regulatory networks (GRN): a novel role of RAD51AP1 for ovarian and lung cancers'. Carcinogenesis, 39 (3). pp. 407 - 417. ISSN: 1460-2180 Open Access Linket al.
Linne, H., Yasaei, H., Marriott, A., Harvey, A., Mokbel, K., Newbold, R. and (2017) 'Functional role of SETD2, BAP1, PARP-3 and PBRM1 candidate genes on the regulation of hTERT gene expression'. Oncotarget, 8 (37). pp. 61890 - 61900. ISSN: 1949-2553 Open Access Linket al.