Professor Maozhen Li
MSc Course Director in Distributed Computer Systems
- PhD in Software Engineering, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 1997.
- MSc in Image Processing, Department of Computer Science, North University of China, 1994.
- BSc in Computer Science, Department of Computer Science, North University of China, 1991.
- Oct 2013 - present, Professor, Dept. of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Brunel University London
- Oct 2009 - Sept 2013, Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Brunel University London
- Feb 2002 - Sept 2009, Lecturer, Dept. of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Brunel University London
- Jan 1999 - Jan 2002, Post-Doctoral Research Associate, School of Computer Science, Cardiff University
Membership of Professional Institutions
- Member of IET
- Member of IEEE
- Fellow of the British Computer Society
- Computing and Informatics, Slovak Academy of Sciences.
- Journal of Cloud Computing Advances, Systems and Applications, Springer
Newest selected publications
Li, M., Huang, Z., Chousidis, C., Mousavi, A. and Jiang, C. (2017) 'Schema Theory Based Data Engineering in Gene Expression Programming for Big Data Analytics'. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 22 (5). pp. 792 - 804. ISSN: 1089-778X Open Access Link
Liu, Y., Liu, Y., Liu, J., Li, M., Liu, T., Taylor, G. and (2017) 'A MapReduce Based High Performance Neural Network in Enabling Fast Stability Assessment of Power Systems'. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2017. pp. 1 - 12. ISSN: 1024-123X Open Access Linket al.
Wang, Q., Zhao, J., Gong, D., Shen, Y., Li, M. and Lei, Y. (2016) 'Parallelizing Convolutional Neural Networks for Action Event Recognition in Surveillance Videos'. International Journal of Parallel Programming, 45 (4). pp. 1 - 26. ISSN: 0885-7458 Open Access Link
Liu, Y., Liu, Y., Liu, J., Li, M., Ma, Z. and Taylor, G. (2016) 'High-performance predictor for critical unstable generators based on scalable parallelized neural networks'. Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, 4 (3). pp. 414 - 426. ISSN: 2196-5625 Open Access Link
Zhang, L., Liu, J., Liu, Y., Wu, Y., Yan, Z., Li, M. and (2016) 'Probabilistic forecast of transmission congestion with wind speed correlation'. Dianwang Jishu/Power System Technology, 40 (6). pp. 1696 - 1702. ISSN: 1000-3673et al.