Module co-ordinator of level 3 'Genomic Technologies'
Level 2 lecturer of 'Genomic Technologies'
Other Teaching Responsibilities:Position history
- 2006 - present: Lecturer Brunel University London, Uxbridge (HFCE funded)
- 2006 - present: Honorary Lecturer Imperial College London
- 2005 - 2006: Research Lecturer, Imperial College London. MRC, Wellcome Trust Value In People Award (Welcome Trust and HFCE funded)
- 2000 - 2005: Research Lecturer, Imperial College London (MRC funded)
- 1998 -1999: Senior post-doctoral Research Fellow, Imperial College (MRC funded)
- 1994-1998: Post-doctoral position, St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London (March of Dimes funded)