Admissions Tutor and Affiliate College Liasion Tutor (Division of Psychology).
I joined Brunel University London as a Lecturer in March 2019. Previously, I obtained my PhD in Cognitive Psychology/Cognitive Neuroscience from Brunel University London (2014-2017). During this time I was the elected Vice President for Postgraduate Students at the Union of Brunel Students. Following this, I was elected Student Union President and fulfilled this job from June 2017-June 2018. After this, I joined the Ambitious Futures Graduate Scheme where I led a 6 months project on the review of student feedback mechanisms at Brunel University London. During this, I joined the Department of Psychology at the University of East London as a part-time Lecturer.
Currently, I am a Lecturer (Education) in Psychology in the Division of Psychology, Department of Life Sciences, College of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences.
- BSc Natural Sciences, specialising in Biophysics - Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- MSc Natural Sciences, specialising in Neuroscience and Management - Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- MSc Business Administration, specialising in Marketing - Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- PhD in Psychology - Brunel University London
- Undergraduate Programme Psychology FHEQ Level 4 Coordinator
- Undergraduate Programmes Admissions Tutor; Division of Psychology
- Affiliate College Liasion Tutor; Department of Life Sciences
Newest selected publications
Szameitat, AJ., Hamaida, Y., Tulley, RS., Saylik, R. and Otermans, PCJ. (2015) '“Women Are Better Than Men”–Public Beliefs on Gender Differences and Other Aspects in Multitasking'. PLOS ONE, 10 (10). pp. e0140371 - e0140371. ISSN: 1932-6203 Open Access Link