Dr Steven Sam
Research Fellow II - Global Challenges
Wilfred Brown Buillding 215
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)1895 266250
Steven’s research interests relate to the following:
- Public health informatics, including the development of innovative models and approaches to help address complex and challenging population healthcare problems.
- Technology and social innovation in digital economy, governance, environment, social welfare, etc.
- Social implications of new and emerging technologies (e.g. mobiles, AI, social media, automation, etc.) on organisations, society and people.
- Policy and practical implications of e-security and privacy, the digital divide and illegal connectivity of ICTs and digital technologies in marginal communities.