In this study project different Phasor IDP architectures will be designed and developed to meet the needs of all SSEN and industry stakeholders, including but not limited to:
- Real-time phasor applications within SSE Networks (i.e. protection, control systems).
- Real-time and Near-time situational awareness (access to data in control centres).
- Convenient access to historical phasor data and other data types, including waveform data and oscillography.
- Data transport using existing networks, including the OPTEL network.
- Secure interfaces between networks.
- Data exchange with third parties, including NGESO and NGET.
Meet the Principal Investigator(s) for the project