Exit Menu

Transcript of Studies

A Transcript of Studies is an official record of a student's academic achievement whilst studying at University. It includes a breakdown of all modules taken and results attained.

For undergraduate students who began their studies since 2012 and graduated since 2015 this has been replaced by the Higher Education Acheivement Report (HEAR).

Transcripts of study can only be obtained from the department that you studied with (please click here to find your department). However, transcript requests for the following departments Chemistry, Physics, Material Science, Geography and Metallurgy will need to be looked into by the Awards Team. Please click here to contact us.

PhD transcripts can only be obtained from the Awards Team. Please click here to contact us.

If you enrolled prior to October 1998, please be aware that a transcript is unlikely to be available regardless of the School or College you studied with.

Our usual turnaround times are not applicable for these type of requests.