Global engagement and international collaboration are central to the Brunel 2030 vision. The Global Engagement Office facilitates and coordinates Brunel's international engagement activities with the aim to:
- Expand our already significant global reach, further raising our reputation as one of the world’s pre-eminent international universities
- Build strategic partnerships with overseas universities and businesses to expand our research and education and deliver impact through knowledge transfer
- Establish multiple fundraising streams to significantly enhance further development of the university and create opportunities for students from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Develop innovative ways of delivering education across the globe
- Support our alumni as they progress in their careers and work with them to build active alumni associations across the world
- Form a thriving connected community of staff, students, alumni and partners which aspires to achieve excellence and bring benefit to society.
Coming soon. The new Brunel 2030 International Strategy is due in autumn 2020. Core themes:
- Global Profile
- Global Education and Experience
- Global Research
- Global Community
- Global Impact
- Developing our Staff
Partner with Brunel
If you would like to find out more about partnering with Brunel University London, please contact the Global Engagement Office.
Partnerships Information for Staff
The Partnerships Team in the Global Engagement Office aims to build and sustain strategic partnerships to enhance research, education and business engagement. We can provide information on opportunities to engage with Brunel’s existing partner institutions as well as advice on developing new relationships.
The Managing Partnerships Code of Practice outlines the process for establishing, approving and managing partnership agreements. Please contact the Global Engagement Office for support and guidance when considering new partnership opportunities and proposals at firstname.lastname@example.org