Partnerships Information for Staff
The Global Engagement Office (GEO) aims to build and sustain strategic partnerships to enhance research, education and business engagement. We can provide information on opportunities to engage with Brunel’s existing partner institutions as well as advice on developing new relationships. Please contact the GEO for support and guidance when considering new partnership opportunities.
The Managing Partnerships Code of Practice outlines the procedures for considering, establishing and managing partnership agreements. If you would like to suggest a partnership, please submit the appropriate partnership proposal form below to the GEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnership Proposal Forms:
- Stage 1: Preliminary Evaluation and Outcome
- Stage 2: Strategic Approval Form
- Stage 3: Strategic Approval Scrutiny Panel (when required)
- Stage 4: Partnership and Programme Development (when required)
- Stage 5: Review of Agreement
- Stage 5: Final Sign-Off
Supporting Forms (where required):
Brunel Pathway College (BPC)
- Our long standing partnership with BPC (formerly LBIC) has created a vital entry route into higher education for thousands of international students over the last 15 years. Located on our London campus the partnership provides high quality entry programmes at foundation, year 1 and pre-Masters levels. Each year over 400 BPC students progress onto the next phase of their Brunel degree journey and since 2018 increasing numbers of home students have also benefited from these programmes. The management of our partnership is governed by our Collaborative Operations Manual (COM) which staff can view here.
Global Engagement Office