Log into eVision using your ‘my applications’ username and password
- Username: student ID Number
- Password: date of birth in six digit format (DDMMYY)
You will be asked to choose a new password the first time you log in to eVision. If you have logged into eVision previously, for example to track your application, then you will already have changed your password and should use that password. If you have forgotten your password, use the 'forgotten password' option or alternatively contact the Student Centre on +44 (0) 1895 268 268.
Once you have logged on, select 'my Checklist' and complete all sections of the task. The sections will include the following:
- 'my Personal Information' is where you'll need to confirm your details and the course you are registering for. If your course details are incorrect please contact the Admissions Office before you complete your registration firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'my Finance' allows you to confirm how you intend to pay your tuition fees.
- All students must upload a copy of their passport to complete the registration process. If you do not have a passport, you can find a list of the other ID documents we can accept here.
- If you are an international student and you will be coming to the UK, please upload a copy of your passport and visa in colour. If you are unable to upload these documents please complete the rest of the form and email email@example.com for help.
- DBS check: Complete this section and pay online if a DBS check is required for your course.
If you are unsure about how to complete the task, please refer to our help guide.
Once you have completed the task and a green tick appears by each of the compulsory sections, we will then review the documents you have uploaded and approve or decline. You will be notified by email if we decline a document so you can upload it again.
You will be fully registered by the start of term on Monday 28 September.