Dr Mohamed Darwish
Dr Darwish is teaching or has taught the following modules:
- Electrical Devices and Systems
- Electronics and Digital Systems
- Advanced Electronics
- Computers & Their Applications
- Power Electronics
- Energy Systems
- Electronic, Electrical & Microprocessor Applications
- Advanced Power Electronics Systems
- Design of Mechatronic Systems - MSc
- Power Electronics and FACTS - MSc
Dr Darwish has delivered the following short courses for several companies in the Middle East, Europe and USA:
- Power Quality - Causes, effects & solutions, Dubai, 1994.
- Power Generation Operation & Control, Newcastle, UK, 1995.
- Generator Control and Protection, Qatar, 1997.
- Modern Power System Protective, USA, 1998.
- Power Quality, British Steel, UK, 1999.
- Electrical Faults Diagnosis & Troubleshooting, Omron Electronics, UK, 2000.
- Protection Relays & Electrical Installation, Dubai, 2002.
- Maintenance of Electrical Power Equipment, Spain, 2004.
- Power Generation, Distribution & Protection, Qatar, 2006
- Power Systems Control and Stability, Dubai, 2010
- Power Generation Control with Focus on Excitation Control, Qatar 2012
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting of UPS and Battery System, Cyprus, 2014
- Concentrated Solar Power, Egypt 2015
- Renewable Energy Systems, Germany, 2017
- Power System Stability and Control, Qatar, 2018