Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Digital Economy
About Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Digital Economy
Our research investigates ways in which computers and digital technology can be used to foster social and cooperative interactions between users. We also research new transactional forms of interaction design with financial systems and services, and how people make use of digital money.
- Lewis, M. and Perry, MJ. (2019) 'Follow the Money: Managing Personal Finance Digitally.'.ACM Conference on Computer-Human Interaction. Glasgow, UK. 4 - 9 May. ACM Press.
- Ferreira, J. and Perry, MJ. (2019) 'From Transactions to Interactions: Social Considerations for Digital Money', in Lynn., Mooney., Rosati. and Cummins. (eds.) Disrupting Finance: FinTech and Strategy in the 21st Century. Palgrave Pivot. pp. 121 - 133. ISBN 10: 303002329X. ISBN 13: 9783030023294.
- Perry, MJ. and ferreira, J. (2018) 'Moneywork: Practices of Use and Social Interaction around Digital and Analog Money'. ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction, 24 (6). pp. 1 - 32. ISSN: 1073-0516
- Perry, M. (2017) 'Designing interactions with digital money'. ACM Interactions, 24 (6). pp. 34 - 37. ISSN: 1072-5520
- Ivonin, L., Perry, M. and Subramanian, S. (2016) 'The art of spending and recommendations in personal finance'.2nd International Workshop on Personalization and Recommender Systems in Financial Services. Bari (italy). 16 CEUR Workshop Proceedings. pp. 24 - 28. ISSN: 1613-0073
- Jacques, JT., Perry, M. and Kristensson, PO. (2015) 'Differentiation of online text-based advertising and the effect on users' click behavior'. Computers in Human Behavior, 50. pp. 535 - 543. ISSN: 0747-5632
- McKnight, JC., Ferreira, J., Fish, A. and Perry, M. (2015) 'Digital financial innovation: design rhetorics, spatiality, and the challenge of creating community'.Workshop on Collaboration and Social Computing in Emerging Financial Services. Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Ferreira, J., Perry, MJ. and Subramanian, S. (2015) 'Spending time with money: from shared values to social connectivity'.CSCW 2015. Vancouver. ACM Press. pp. 1222 - 1234.
- Ferreira, J. and Perry, MJ. (2014) 'Building an Alternative Social Currency: Dematerialising and rematerialising digital money across media'.HCI Korea’15 (ACM). Seoul, Korea. 10 - 12 December. Hanbit Media. pp. 122 - 131.
- Kaye, J., Brown, B., Vertesi, J., Perry, M. and Ferreira, J. (2014) '#CHIMoney: Financial interactions, digital cash, capital exchange and mobile money'.the extended abstracts of the 32nd annual ACM conference. Association for Computing Machinery. pp. 111 - 114.
- El Said, G. and Hone, K. (2005) 'Culture and e-commerce: an exploration of the perceptions and attitudes of Egyptian internet users'. Journal of Computing and Information Technology, 13 (2). pp. 107 - 122. ISSN: 1330-1136
- Siala, H., O'Keefe, RM. and Hone, KS. (2004) 'The impact of religious affiliation on trust in the context of electronic commerce'. Interacting with Computers, 16 (1). pp. 7 - 27. ISSN: 0953-5438
- Kuljis, J., Paul, RJ. and Singh, IB. (2002) 'Key success factors of electronic commerce web sites'.24th International Conference on Information Technology Interfaces (ITI 2002). CAVTAT, CROATIA. Univ. Zagreb. pp. 363 - 368. ISSN: 1330-1012
- Kuljis, J., Macredie, RD. and Paul, RJ. (1998) 'Information gathering problems in multinational banking'. Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 7 (3). pp. 233 - 245. ISSN: 0963-8687