Brunel has some of the world’s leading experts and researchers across a range of disciplines and many companies draw on their specialist knowledge and informed analysis through consultancy partnerships.
Through consultancy we discuss companies’ individual needs and to identify ways in which the university might assist to solve specific problems that is hindering a business from growing. Our business consultants provide organisations with unique perspectives, new techniques and approaches, and robust solutions to complex problems. Such consultancies have often led to larger partnerships with Brunel research teams and the use of the University’s specialist facilities.
We have expertise in areas such as:
- Engineering and product design
- Supply chain
- Big data and cyber security
- Environment and construction
- Healthcare and biosciences
- Legal services
- Business strategy
- Get a professional fresh perspective on your business
- Help you make/justify tough decisions
- Assist with specialist projects that you may not have the in-house expertise for
- Our consultants have a number of senior industry contacts
- Save money by not having to hire a permanent member of staff
- Our consultants have access to university meeting rooms, research areas/equipment and work spaces
The price of using our consultancy services varies on a number of factors such as client's needs, project duration and level of expertise needed. Once we get in contact with you to discuss your needs and put all these factors into consideration we can then let you know the price before work commences. As a leading university we always offer a cost-effective service.
Many companies also sponsor PhD students and research fellows to undertake focused consultancy research in a specific area, providing a cost-effective means of accessing original and leading-edge research of particular value to the company.
Access to funding
Depending on your project, we may be able to help you secure funding for our business consulting. However, if you are a small business looking for some form of expertise Knowledge Transfer Partnerships may be a more suitable option.
To discuss our consultancy services, please click here to get in touch.