With over 95% of our courses offering a placement, we give you the opportunity to gain invaluable work experience alongside your degree. There are many benefits to doing a placement. A placement can allow you to:
- Increase your chance at securing a role.
- Discover what you really enjoy in the world of work.
- Earn money if you decide to do a paid placement.
- Gain new perspectives on your career choices.
- Develop key employability skills.
Please take a look at some of the companies that our students have completed their work placements at in previous years.
In 2020, our placement team were finalists at the National Undergraduate Employability awards.
We were also finalists for the Best Collaboration between a University and Employer for our partnership with The Environment Agency that offers summer placements.
Our summer internship programme (BSIP) won 2020's best widening participation initiative.