I teach modules related to Branding and Marketing at both levels (Postgraduate and Undergraduate).
At the Postgraduate level, I teach both Marketing Principles and Contemporary Brand Management to the MSc Marketing. I also teach toursim branding in the applied corporate branding module to the MSc Corporate Brand Management. The MSc Corporate Brand Management program's teaching approach has always been about embedding industry or companies into our classroom as well as educational field trips. Several examples of exciting students' activities:-
- Applied Corporate Branding 2022 - Industry Collaborative Project with MSc Corporate Brand Students - St Margaret's, Oxford
- Corporate Brand Guest Speaker 2022 - Mr. Tim Kourdi, St Margaret's Hotel, Oxford
- Applied Corporate Branding 2021 - Industry Collaborative Projects with MSc Corporate Brand Students
- Corporate Brand Students' Field Trip 2021 - London Brand Muzium Visit
- Corporate Brand Consultancy Project 2020b -Youth Hostel Association (YHA) Brighton
- Corporate Brand Consultancy Project 2020a - Youth Hostel Association (YHA) Brighton
At the Undergraduate level I teach Principles and Practice of Marketing to year 1 of the BSc Business and Management.
My consultation and feedback hours are on Mondays and Tuesdays 12 to 1pm.