These are our four priorities towards anti-racism at Brunel:
- we must support everyone in our community to have the same level of awareness and understanding about what constitutes racism and how to prevent and challenge it where it does occur.
- we must close the Awarding Gap so that all students have an equal chance of achieving their best academic outcomes.
- we must close the ethnicity pay gap
- we must make our senior leadership more diverse.
- we must ensure that there is trust in our complaints processes so that where members of the community experience racism they feel confident in reporting this through our formal proceses for students and staff.
If you would like to join the group or just get involved in an area of our work email Simona Lam: firstname.lastname@example.org.