Dr Ahmed Zobaa
Howell Building 217
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)1895 265335
Membership and affiliation
- Visiting Professor, Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology, Egypt, 2019-present.
- Honorary Fellow, University of Exeter, United Kingdom, 2010-2013.
- The Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), Fellow (2016)
- The Higher Education Academy (HEA), Senior Fellow (2015), Fellow (2011)
- Chartered Institute of Educational Assessors, Fellow (2015)
- African Academy of Sciences, Fellow (2014)
- The Royal Society of Arts, Fellow (2013)
- Engineering Council UK, Registered Chartered Energy Engineer (2012)
- Energy Institute (EI), Fellow (2011)
- Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), Fellow (2011)
- Engineering Council UK, Registered International Professional Engineer (2011)
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), Fellow (2009)
- European Federation of National Engineering Associations, Registered European Engineer (2009)
- Engineering Council UK, Registered Chartered Engineer (2008)
- Egypt Syndicate of Engineers, Member (2008)
- International Solar Energy Society (ISES), Member (2007)
- European Power Electronics and Drives Association (EPE), Member (2007)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Member (2002), Senior Member (2004)
- IEEE Standards Association, Member (2002)
- Egyptian Society of Engineers, Member (1992)
Ahmed has been interviewed by international media on energy topics.
What Ahmed Zobaa Has To Say About Power & Electricity World Africa & The Solar Show Africa 2020.
Interview by the Egyptian National TV during MEPCON 2019, December 17-19, 2019, Cairo, Egypt.
Interview by the Egyptian National TV during IEEE CPERE, October 23-25, 2019, Aswan, Egypt.
Interview by the National TV in Egypt (Channel 8), 2019
Interview by La Provincia, Diario de las Palmas, in 2011
Interview by первый Атомный in 2011
Interview by the Jordanian National TV during ICEGES 2009, Amman, Jordan, November 10-12, 2009.
New research explores options for solving Ghana’s power generation crisis